Rush request process
University of Phoenix will accept a PLA rush request under these circumstances:
- You’re applying for graduation or commencement.
- You have 12 credits or fewer remaining in your program of study, including the courses you are currently enrolled in.
If you meet these requirements, follow these instructions to request a rush:
- Submit all materials for evaluation.
- Wait 48 hours.
- Send an email with “rush request” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org Include this information in your email:
- Your name as it appears on your student record
- Your email address
- Your individual record number (IRN)
- Your campus name
- Your Academic Advisor’s name
- The reason for the request — graduation or commencement. Please include the date of the ceremony and commencement deadline.
- The number of credits remaining in your program of study, including the classes that you are currently enrolled in
You will receive an email within a few days notifying you that your rush request was either approved or denied. Please note that if your rush request is approved, it does not guarantee that you will be awarded college credit; it simply means that your PLA submission is given priority over other PLA submissions.
Need more information? Please contact us at 866.440.4707 or email us at email@example.com.
or call us