Helping you build confidence in your career path
We’ve developed career services that do more than help you find a job — they enable you to identify, prepare for and pursue the career that’s right for you.
Phoenix Career Services™ — our interactive suite of resources and online tools — helps you every step of the way, from before you enroll to graduation and beyond. This innovative approach delivers a personalized experience and helps you cultivate the skills you’ll need for your chosen career.
Phoenix Career Guidance System™
Identify career options that are in demand — and right for you. With our highly personalized system, you’ll uncover areas of interest that align to a selection of best-fit careers for you.
Additionally, you’ll gain a better understanding of your local job market, such as the hiring demand, required education and average salary range for your career interests, to help you make more informed decisions about your career path.
Job opportunities for students
Military transition tools
Develop a civilian career plan with complimentary career tools.
Access more resources after enrolling
The full spectrum of resources that Phoenix Career Services offers includes:
- Career plan — Complete career assessments in your classes to help you prepare for the competencies today’s employers value most. The result is a step-by-step road map that guides you through achieving your goals.
- Resumé building — Upload a current resumé, create a new one or import your profile from the LinkedIn® network — then optimize it for your desired career with industry-specific templates.
- Career coaching — Get personalized assistance with exploring career goals, writing impactful resumés, learning interview techniques and developing the right career skills. Coaching is available to select students.
- Career communities — Network with more than 900,000 professionals on the PhoenixConnect® academic social network.
- Interview preparation — Practice and record interviews, and get advice on answering the toughest interview questions.
- Career videos — Watch people discuss their professions and how they reached their career goals.
- Career articles — Browse insightful articles to help you in your job search.
Our goal in providing these comprehensive career tools is to help you understand the value of your education in relation to employers’ needs and expectations.
LinkedIn is a registered trademark of LinkedIn Corp. and its affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries.