You enter the lunchroom, and discussion among your employees halts. They drop ...
Job opportunities from diverse employers
Experience the value of your education in the marketplace
When you’re thinking of going back to college, you want to know that your chosen degree program can lead to career opportunities.
That’s why we’re taking an active role in your professional future — even before you graduate. We’re teaming up with companies from across the United States that are interested in hiring the kind of educated workforce we’re developing — with the skills and competencies they’re looking for. They’ve posted about 32,000* positions — from entry-level to executive management — on our Phoenix Career Services jobs portal, which is exclusive to our students and alumni. New jobs are added every week.
These employers range from small, local companies to large, Fortune 100 corporations representing industries such as manufacturing, finance and insurance, sales, retail, technology, health care, education, communications and more. These companies find our students and alumni appealing because they:
- Learn the problem-solving, communication and collaboration skills that are vital for today’s workplaces.
- Study from relevant curricula that deliver industry-specific knowledge employers need.
- Are taught by instructors who work in the fields they teach, giving students insight into applying what they learn to their careers.
- Typically have years of professional experience that traditional students may lack.
- Bring a diversity of experiences, demographic backgrounds and knowledge that employers value.
Latest career articles
* This number is current as of November 15, 2012, and can fluctuate daily due to jobs being removed, filled or added.
or call us