Affordable business degrees
Introducing the Phoenix Scholarship Reward Program
We’re helping make your business degree more affordable — and your dream of graduating more achievable. Now, thanks to our Phoenix Scholarship Reward Program, you can earn reduced tuition as you progress through your undergraduate degree program from the School of Business.
Choose from among a broad range of undergraduate programs designed to prepare you for today’s career opportunities, including accounting, management, finance, human resources, marketing — and more.
Show us your commitment to make it to graduation with your bachelor’s degree, and we’ll help you save as much as $10,000 along the way.
Find the undergraduate program that meets your goals and career interests. Then contact us for more details.
Associate of Arts with a concentration in Accounting
Associate of Arts with a concentration in Accounting Foundations
Associate of Arts concentration in Accounting Fundamentals
Associate of Arts with a concentration in Business Foundations
Associate of Arts with a concentration in Foundations of Business
Associate of Arts with a concentration in Hospitality, Travel and Tourism
Human Resource Management
Small Business Management and Entrepreneurship
Sustainable Enterprise Management
*Maryland residents completing undergraduate degree programs will earn an emphasis rather than a concentration in a particular area of study.
For our Phoenix Scholarship Reward Program, you control your educational destiny. As long as you stay in school — and consistently work toward completing your associate or bachelor’s degree as described below — you’ll remain eligible for this program.
- The University will provide a tuition credit against the cost of eligible for-credit courses. Eligible courses for the Phoenix Scholarship Reward Program benefits are those for which, on the first day of the course, you’ve satisfied all applicable scholarship requirements and in which you receive the minimum passing grade or better, as defined in the Academic Catalog.
- You’ll sign a Memorandum of Understanding agreeing to the terms and conditions of this scholarship prior to starting your first for-credit course.
- Over the next 52 weeks, you’ll be required to successfully complete your first 24 credit hours, which is considered a typical academic schedule at University of Phoenix.
- Once you meet the initial progress requirement, you’ll begin receiving a tuition reduction for each course you successfully finish, provided you maintain eligibility requirements.
- To maintain eligibility for these scholarship benefits, you must earn 12 credits every 26 weeks. Your continued progress period begins eight days after you meet the initial progress requirement. Subsequent continued progress periods start eight days following the completion of each 12-credit time frame.
For an eligible student in an associate degree program, the minimum scholarship award is $104.17 per credit, and the maximum total award is $3,750 for the degree program — provided the student meets and maintains scholarship eligibility throughout the degree program. This reflects a maximum savings of 15.8 percent off the total maximum tuition of $23,700.
For an eligible student in a bachelor’s degree program, the minimum scholarship award is $104.17 per credit, and the maximum total award is $10,000 for the degree program — provided the student meets and maintains scholarship eligibility throughout the degree program. This reflects a maximum savings of 17 percent off the total maximum tuition of $58,800.
Students who successfully complete an associate degree program and continue on to a bachelor’s degree program thereafter may continue to receive scholarship benefits if they meet and maintain eligibility requirements up to a maximum of $10,000 for the bachelor’s degree program.
These amounts are based on a student entering the University with zero transfer credits. Actual maximum tuition reduction amounts may vary based on such factors as the total number of credit hours taken, education modality and campus location. The scholarship award is a credit toward tuition costs only and does not include any other fees or costs of the degree program.
An Enrollment Advisor who specializes in the School of Business will be happy to speak with you about your degree program options. When you’re ready to enroll, he or she can also walk you through the details of this scholarship program and explain the potential savings you’ll earn in your specific degree program.