Start your academic journey:
College for military
University of Phoenix helps you earn your degree as you pursue an advanced military role or civilian career.
We’re here to support veterans, active-duty servicemembers and spouses like you who are pursuing their education. We offer:
- Military advisors who understand the culture and lingo you’re used to because most have military backgrounds
- Special military tuition rates for active-duty servicemembers and their spouses
- Help navigating the application process for GI Bill® benefits and other financial aid
- Credit for your applicable military training and education
- A wide range of programs at all levels — from associate through doctoral
- An education that helps prepare you with the skills and knowledge you’ll need for professional life after the military
- Career transition resources, including an online tool that helps translate your military experience into corresponding civilian jobs
Whether attending a local campus or online, college for the military community is possible no matter where you are.
GI Bill is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at benefits.va.gov/gibill.
Our goal is to provide the quality education, resources and support to help you successfully transition from military service to a civilian career.
While you support your servicemember spouse, we support your education through the Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) program.
Latest Military Articles
University of Phoenix continues to be a top education destination for military ...
While U.S. servicemembers acquire valuable skills and go through diverse ...
Start your journey now
Transition with ease
Army soldier Tony Drees has faced many obstacles that, for anyone else, would seem insurmountable. Hear how he survived a deadly blast in the Persian Gulf War, then spent a year in military hospitals, and ended up graduating with a master’s degree from University of Phoenix. The University salutes this everyday hero.
In their own words
Hear how University of Phoenix makes it possible for students to earn their degree, during deployments and family obligations.