Workforce Solutions for K–12 education
Retain your valuable educators and staff
Today’s economy makes education a complicated career choice. Large class sizes, low salaries and job uncertainty enable other employers to attract your educators and staff. It’s more difficult than ever for you to recruit and retain qualified teachers and classified employees.
Yet some individuals have a passion for shaping young futures. You want to identify and recruit effective educators, develop your teachers and staff, and keep valued employees long-term. University of Phoenix can help.
Not only are we committed to developing outstanding K–12 educators, but we also support the K–12 community. Chief Learning Officer magazine awarded University of Phoenix the 2012 Silver Excellence in Community Service award for our work with Boys & Girls Clubs of America’s Be Great: Graduate program, reaching out to at-risk youth to improve graduation rates.
University of Phoenix is ready to partner with you to attract and cultivate teachers and staff who are committed to positively impacting the lives of tomorrow’s leaders.
Talk with a Workforce Solutions Advisor about how we can help you attract, retain and develop your teacher leaders.
Benefits of a K–12 education partnership
- Professional development – Individual workshops, seminars and courses can help employees develop needed skills without the commitment of a degree program.
- Direct bill – We can streamline and customize your employee tuition assistance process.
- Tuition reduction – Speak with a Workforce Solutions Advisor about our special reduced tuition costs for school district employees.
- Comprehensive reporting – To manage tuition assistance investment, we can provide you with FERPA-compliant reports on your employees’ academic progress.
- Dedicated support – Our Workforce Solutions team helps you manage and analyze the results of our education partnership.
- Student support – Students are assigned a Graduation Team to advise them throughout their college experiences.
- Tailored communications – We’ll help you promote the benefits of education to your teachers with email, fliers and your own district’s education landing page.
- Phoenix Career Services – Help alleviate challenges by posting open positions to thousands of students and graduates in our Phoenix Career Services employer portal.
An education that’s more than elementary
From curriculum to coursework and advanced learning technology, University of Phoenix puts the focus on K–12 education.
Our innovative degree programs at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels are designed to help educators meet the challenges of a 21st-century education.
Plus, we offer individual courses to help your educators reach endorsement and recertification requirements. In addition, classified and other staff can enhance their education by taking a range of courses and programs, such as in business and technology.
Talk with an advisor about how you can provide your staff with an education that will benefit your school and your community.
The use of the phrase education partner or education partnership is for marketing purposes only and is not intended to create a legal partnership.
An education partnership with University of Phoenix can enhance your district’s success through ongoing teacher and staff education.
Call 800.433.3180 for information.