University of Phoenix and gainful employment
We believe that students and families should be prepared financially for college and understand gainful employment opportunities before starting any program. So we want to ensure you have the information you need to make an informed choice—things like what it will cost, the skills you'll learn through your chosen degree program, and the types of occupations the program prepares you for.
Our Program Finder is designed to help you locate this information. Simply enter your zip code, select your area of interest and then choose the degree level you're seeking. The results* will show information unique to your program:
- Availability of the program in your area
- The program cost**
- The median loan debt incurred by students who completed the program
- The student on-time completion rate
- Occupations the program prepares the student to enter
* We'll be updating program and tuition data annually.
** Please note that your actual cost for the program may be lower than the cost listed due to your location.