topic title goes here
Financial Statement Analysis
- Apply various budgeting and forecasting techniques for decision making.
- Examine the impact of the financial statements to the organization.
Assets and Internal Controls
- Compare and contrast current and noncurrent assets.
- Identify significant accounting estimates.
- Examine internal controls.
Liabilities and Equity
- Differentiate between current and noncurrent liabilities.
- Compare and contrast the various types of equity accounts.
- Evaluate profitability in the organization.
- Compare and contrast lease versus purchase options.
- Analyze the various components of the capital structure.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.