topic title goes here
Property and Insurance
- Analyze the business use of insurance for various risks.
- Identify environmental regulations to a business situation.
- Evaluate the legal aspects of acquiring, holding, and disposing of real property.
- Evaluate the legal aspects of acquiring, holding, and disposing of personal property.
Managerial Accounting and Capital Budgeting
- Differentiate among various capital budget evaluation techniques.
- Evaluate relevant financial information involved in a capital budgeting decision.
- Determine the present value of future cash flows from an investment.
- Apply the concepts of cost estimation, cost driver, and cost allocation to a business situation.
- Use the techniques of job order and process costing to determine product cost.
- Integrate cost behavior concepts with cost-volume-profit (CVP) analysis.
Legal Aspects of Employment and Environment
- Identify the significant employment regulations affecting business.
- Analyze the formation, rights, authority, and termination of agency relationships.
- Explain the significant laws protecting employees from discrimination.
- Explain the liability of accountants to third parties.
Management Planning and Control
- Construct elements of a master budget.
- Explain budget variances.
- Analyze financial ratios to measure business performance.
- Analyze nonfinancial measures to measure business performance.
Negotiable Instruments, Secured Transactions, and Debtor/Creditor Relationships
- Determine the rights and responsibilities of parties involved with a negotiable instrument.
- Determine the primary and secondary liabilities of parties to negotiable instruments.
- Idenfity the necessary components of secured transactions.
- Identify the rights and responsibilities of debtors and creditors.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.