topic title goes here
- Determine the effect of derivatives and hedging activities on other comprehensive income.
- Determine the effect of foreign currency translation on other comprehensive income.
- Construct the equity section of the balance sheet, including note disclosures.
Consolidated Financial Statements
- Prepare consolidated financial statements.
- Create journal entries for a troubled debt restructuring.
- Analyze reporting requirements for different types of debt issuances.
- Prepare the schedules and notes required for postemployment benefit reporting.
- Explain procedures for reporting accounting changes and error corrections.
- Compare and contrast the forms of business structure.
- Explain the methodology used to determine deferred taxes.
- Differentiate among the services provided by auditors.
- Describe the professional responsibilities of accountants in financial reporting.
Reporting Working Capital Changes
- Prepare a statement of cash flows.
- Calculate amounts to be reported for current assets.
- Calculate amounts to be reported for current liabilities.
- Apply fixed asset concepts.
- Prepare the note disclosures required for lease transactions.
- Apply inventory cost determination concepts.
- Construct the investment section of the balance sheet, including note disclosures.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.