Principles Of Accounting –
Describe the relationship between financial statements and the supplemental components comprised in an annual report.
Explain how the accounting equation affects financial statment components.
Determine the effects of transactions on the accounting equation.
Differentiate between accrual and cash accounting.
Prepare financial statements.
Prepare adjusting entries.
Financial Statement Analysis
- Conduct a basic financial statement analysis.
- Evaluate the effects of unusual or irregular items on financial statements.
Internal Control and Cash
- Identify the principles of internal control.
- Prepare bank reconciliations and adjusting entries.
Global Business Financial Environment
Explain why corporations invest in stocks and debt securities.
Describe how debt and stock investments are reported in financial statements.
- Analyze consolidated financial statements to make business decisions in a global business environment.
- The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
- While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Advisor.
- Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.