topic title goes here
Budgetary Planning and Control
- Determine appropriate budget type for business situations.
- Use budgets to detect variances.
- Formulate corrective actions to address variances.
Decision Making Objectives
- Perform incremental analysis to make informed business decisions.
Introduction to Financial Reporting
- Differentiate between purpose, content, and users of the financial statements.
- Recognize the major aspects of the regulatory environment.
Financial Statement Analysis
- Perform ratio analysis using financial statements.
- Conduct comparative analysis of financial statements.
Costâ Volumeâ Profit Analysis
- Use variable and absorption costing methods to make informed business decisions.
- Use costâvolumeâprofit analysis to make informed business decisions.
- Differentiate between job, process, and hybrid costing systems.
- Use costing methods to make informed business decisions.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.