This non-credit course is 1 week To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Introduction to Adobe® Photoshop®
- Explore how to create basic images
- Examine how to manage selections and layers
- Demonstrate how to modify and repair images and manage color
- Determine how to refine images by adjusting layers, using camera raw and applying advanced image refinement
- Explore how to import, export, organize, and save files
- Identify the components and capabilities of Photoshop CC (2015)
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.