admin596c | Graduate
Principal Internship Part III: Professional Practice
This graduate-level course is 3 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Family, Community, and School Relations
- Evaluate district communication and collaboration.
- Examine various partnership opportunities.
- Examine the role and influence of parent, governing board, community, and business organizations on the educational community.
- Explore the impact of the media on community perceptions related to the school.
- Assess district procedures for working with the media.
Create a response to Sections IV and V of the Comprehensive Exam.
- Examine current critical school administration issues.
- Examine the key elements of the internship experience.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.