adnce2020 | undergraduate
The Role Of Networking In ADNSolutions
This undergraduate-level course is 3 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Load Balancing and Acceleration Techniques
- Identify common acceleration techniques
- Describe how load balancing works
- Identify the key concepts in load balancing
- Explain the concept of persistence
- Explain how virtual machines function
- Describe factors that affect virtual machine performance
- Describe how addressing works for the different OSI layers
- Explain VLANs and link aggregation
- Explain the role and functionality of fragmentation in TCP/IP
- Describe how TCP/IP handles flow and error control
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.