aet545 | Graduate
E-learning Design Technologies
topic title goes here
Development Phase and Introduction to Web Design
- Analyze effective e-learning instructional strategies and delivery modalities.
Determine appropriate tools to be used in the development of a web-based tutorial.
- Review effective web design techniques.
Creation of a Web-based Tutorial
- Create an effective web-based tutorial.
- Analyze page layout techniques.
- Compare and contrast multimedia elements.
- Determine a summative assessment for a web-based tutorial.
Implementation of E-Learning
- Publish an e-learning tutorial to the Web.
- Analyze the preparedness of learners for e-learning.
- Review e-learning standards.
Design Phase and Storyboarding
- Apply storyboard principles for creating a web-based tutorial.
- Write instructional goals and performance objectives based on the needs analysis, or gap analysis.
- Select appropriate web-based platforms for e-learning.
- Identify different strategies that increase adult learner engagement.
Analysis Phase and Introduction to Multimedia
- Review the ADDIE instructional design process.
- Perform a needs assessment to address a training need that will be solved by a web-based tutorial.
- Identify performance gaps based on the needs assessment.
- Identify different types of multimedia that can be integrated into e-learning.
Evaluation of a Web-Based Tutorial
- Examine e-assessment tools.
- Evaluate the instructional effectiveness of a web-based tutorial.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.