aet550 | Graduate
Performance Improvement And Management
topic title goes here
Human Performance Technology
- Define performance improvement
- Demonstrate that performance improvement is systems-based
- Compare and contrast the components of performance improvement and of instructional design
- Relate the performance improvement process to the ADDIE model
- Describe the human performance technology (HPT) process
Human Performance Management
- Define performance management
- Analyze learning theories and their impact on the performance management process
- Examine the key features of ideal performance management
Becoming a Practitioner in Performance Management
- Inspect roles of successful practitioners in the field of performance management
- Review opportunities in performance management
- Outline a career development plan that includes certification, continuing education, and job outlook
- Examine ethical standards in performance management
- Determine the nature of a performance gap based on motivation (affective domain), declarative knowledge (cognitive domain), and procedural knowledge (psychomotor domain)
- Examine the role of the performance model in identifying performance gaps
- Inspect the causes of performance gaps
- Define performance interventions and the role they play in the HPT process
- Examine the types of performance interventions
- Inspect the factors that influence the selection of performance interventions
- Determine the risks in selecting an inappropriate intervention
- Examine the four levels of Kirkpatrick’s evaluation model
- Examine the types of performance evaluations to measure results of an intervention
- Analyze the factors that influence the evaluation of performance
- Justify the success of the performance intervention
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.