aet552 | Graduate
Marketing Adult Education
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Employing Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Explain the ways a trainer or educator internally markets a training or adult education program.
- Identify the electronic media available for promoting training programs and discuss benefits of communicating through social media.
- Describe the role of blogging and micro-blogging and podcasting in marketing training programs.
- Assess effectiveness of communication and negotiation skills oral and written.
- Develop competencies in presentations and technology in marketing.
Developing Marketing Strategies
- Identify strategies for developing program goals and objectives.
- Define and describe marketing strategies to increase enrollment in training or adult education programs.
- Develop a value proposition.
- Describe ways to differentiate and position adult education programs.
Trends Influencing Advocacy in Adult Education and Training
- Identify diversity and multicultural issues in the organization that play a role in marketing training programs.
- Define ethical issues in the field of marketing adult education and training, and develop a personal code of ethics relative to marketing training programs.
- Identify trends in social responsibility, and address how trends would affect training programs.
Defining Marketing and Functions in Adult Education
- Explain the role of marketing in training and adult education.
- Analyze the role of marketing in educatorsâ and trainersâ ability to recruit learners for training and adult education programs.
- Explain components of a marketing and communication plan.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the benefits of an integrated marketing campaign (IMC).
- Define environmental factors and the role they play in program development.
Understanding Marketing Research
- Develop awareness for the importance of market research in audience attitude and change.
- Demonstrate an understanding of using marketing research to identify trends in training and adult education programs.
- Demonstrate an understanding of using marketing research to identify internal and external training opportunities.
- Identify target audiences in marketing training and adult education programs.
- Describe the tools used to gather marketing research.
Creating Persuasive and Promotional Messages
- Identify factors of the communication process.
- Describe an effective strategy for developing effective promotional and persuasive messages.
- Examine tools available for delivering promotional and persuasive messages.
- Propose communication channels for delivering promotional and persuasive messages.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.