aet560 | Graduate
topic title goes here
Leading Organizational Change
- Determine the action that is needed to lead change.
- Summarize the skills needed to develop change leaders.
- Describe the interpersonal skills and communication skills needed to lead change as a change agent.
- Analyze the practices of leadership that engage change in organizations.
Engage, Diagnose, and Redesign Organizational Changes
- Define the role of the change agent as related to mentoring and coaching.
- Describe strategies needed to overcome employee resistance.
- List examples of how to change employee behaviors using shared diagnosis.
- Identify strategies used for continuous improvement during organizational change.
- Summarize how the design of an organization can shift based on global presence, economic trends, and employee behaviors.
Aligning Human Capital With Organizational Change
- Describe the relationship between employee selection and employee recruitment as related to shifts in organizational behaviors.
- Summarize the effect of removal and replacement as related to organizational change.
- Determine how to match expected competencies with organizational needs.
- Evaluate the process of human capital alignment to promote organizational renewal.
- Explain how coaches can be strategic in removing barriers to change and refocus the organizational objectives.
Change and Positive Reinforcement
- Describe how using technology to disseminate information and communication can affect organizational change.
- Explain the impact of management response on organizational change.
- Examine how an employee incentive plan promotes change.
Implementing Change Using Effective Theories and Practices
- Identify the challenges of teamwork in a globally based company undergoing organizational change.
- Determine how to apply various theories to induce the implementation of change in an organization.
- Construct a plan for organizational change that uses more than one approach to implement change.
- Design a training program that uses job performance as a measure of organizational change.
- Describe best practices about effective change strategies.
Factors of Organizational Change
- Differentiate between organizations that use human factors to motivate change from those organizations that are met with resistance.
- Identify the human factors that create resistance and motivate organizational change.
- Examine how global markets influence organizational change.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.