Understanding Managerial Finance II –
Do you want to increase your financial acumen? Do you want to stop avoiding conversations regarding finance? This is the second of two courses that introduces you to the fundamental principles and terminology of finance. You will learn about the income statement and the statement of cash flows, as well as financial terms associated with each. You will also develop an understanding of money-market investments, capital-market investments, and other kinds of investment and savings strategies.
This non-credit course is 1 week. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Advisor.
Understanding Managerial Finance II
- Identify the relationship between revenues, expenses, and net income on the income statement.
- Identify the three sections of the statement of cash flows.
- Describe the characteristics of money-market investments.
- Describe the characteristics of capital-market investments.
- The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
- While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Advisor.
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Units (PDUs) cannot be converted into academic credit. It is the student's responsibility to confirm whether or not CEUs/PDUs earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by employers and/or applicable licensing agencies.