Examining The Balance Sheet II –
You may already be familiar with balance sheets—what they are used for and the type of information they provide. But do you know how to use them effectively in your company? A more thorough understanding of balance sheets can help you find opportunities to improve your business. In this course, you will explore more segments of the balance sheet. Additionally, you will examine working capital and the relationship of debt to equity.
This non-credit course is 1 week. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Advisor.
Examining the Balance Sheet II
- Explain how working capital relates to the balance sheet.
- Describe the function of long-term debt.
- Explain the fixed assets (property, plant, and equipment) section of the balance sheet.
- Explain how depreciation affects the balance sheet.
- The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
- While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Advisor.
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Units (PDUs) cannot be converted into academic credit. It is the student's responsibility to confirm whether or not CEUs/PDUs earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by employers and/or applicable licensing agencies.