Using Financial Analysis For Strategic Business Decisions –
Running an organization successfully requires an ability to make strategic business decisions. Yet, how do you make those decisions? What types of financial information should you be looking at? In this course, you will learn strategies and skills that will help you analyze financial information and make informed decisions.
This non-credit course is 1 week. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Advisor.
Using Financial Analysis for Strategic Business Decisions
- Evaluate a financial statement using financial ratio analysis.
- Apply principles of time value of money.
- Analyze capital budgeting decisions using payback and net present value.
- The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
- While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Advisor.
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Units (PDUs) cannot be converted into academic credit. It is the student's responsibility to confirm whether or not CEUs/PDUs earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by employers and/or applicable licensing agencies.