Forecasting And Budgeting –
Are you having difficulty keeping track of your organization’s income and expenses? Have you made financial decisions based on guesswork rather than solid figures? Does the thought of balancing a spreadsheet send you into a panic? If so, forecasting and budgeting may be your answer. In this course, you learn the basic principles of creating a budget and how to forecast data for your budget. Through practical budgeting exercises, you gain the skills necessary to make confident financial decisions.
This non-credit course is 1 week. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Advisor.
Forecasting and Budgeting
- Explain forecasting and budgeting elements in an organization.
- Evaluate the forecasting and budgeting framework of an organization.
- Create an organizational budget.
- The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
- While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Advisor.
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Units (PDUs) cannot be converted into academic credit. It is the student's responsibility to confirm whether or not CEUs/PDUs earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by employers and/or applicable licensing agencies.