apmt470 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Locate scholarly articles on digital natives, generational learners, and digital learning.
- Distinguish the effect of digital learning on cognitive and psycho social development.
- Identify research methods for digital learning.
Digital Learning Culture
- Discuss the digital learning culture.
- Analyze the importance of emotional intelligence in digital communication.
- Propose a research problem based on digital learning.
Digital Learning Experiences
- Create a personal digital learning profile incorporating learning styles.
- Examine how mastery learning is achieved during digital learning experiences.
- Determine how intrinsic and extrinsic motivation affect digital learning experiences.
Digital Learning And Real Life
- Distinguish between blended and online learning.
- Compare the efficiency of digital learning opportunities with real life situations.
- Develop a research plan for a digital learning problem.
The Future of Digital Learning
- Illustrate how user-centered design enhances critical thinking.
- Discuss the future of digital learning and its impact on the educational system.
- Hypothesize research planâs results and its impact on the future of digital learning.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.