arts125 | undergraduate
Pop Culture And The Arts
topic title goes here
Architecture and American Business
- Describe the evolution of architectural styles.
- Trace the development of the American industrial-commercial financial complex.
- Examine the relationship between industry, technology, and architecture.
Documenting the Huddled Masses - Photography in America
- Describe the ascendancy of photography as fine art.
- Examine the influence of photography on American culture.
Sculpture and the Individual in Society
- Describe the relationship between cultural diversity and American sculpture.
- Discuss the development of sculpture in the 20th century.
Painting in Transition
- Examine the effects of social injustic on American art.
- Explain how world events led to radical changes in art.
- Elaborate on the relationship between art and popular culture.
The Ascendancy of Modern American Art and Culture
- Describe the relationship between art and culture.
- Describe the influence of modern technology on art.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.