bcc402 | undergraduate
Cybercrime And Role Of Law Enforcement Security Personnel
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Describe how different types of digital evidence are extracted.
- Describe the basics of network forensics.
- Explain how to apply forensic science to computers.
Search Warrants and Evidence in Cybercrime Investigations
- Apply the process of gathering and preserving electronic evidence.
- Explain how the Fourth and Fifth Amendments are related to cybercrimes.
- Determine when a search warrant may be required in a cybercrime investigation.
- Explain how cybercrime search warrants are obtained and executed.
Personal and Corporate Security and Cybercrime Prevention
- Explain how law enforcement agencies and private individuals work together in cybercrime investigation and prevention.
- Compare the roles of private corporate security and law enforcement in cybercrime investigation and prevention.
- Describe public awareness campaigns aimed at cybercrime prevention.Â
- Create a public awareness campaign aimed at cybercrime prevention.
Law Enforcement and Jurisdictional Issues in Cybercrime Investigations
- Explain jurisdictional issues in cybercrime investigations.
- Describe the financial cost to investigate cybercrimes.
- Analyze challenges in cybercrime investigations.Â Â
- Summarize challenges for a forensic investigator in court.
- Explain the effect of cybercrime on society.
- Describe common terms and concepts in cybercrime investigations.
- Explain the basics of cybercrime investigations.
- Identify types of electronic evidence.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.