bcom405 | undergraduate
Communications Law And Ethics
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Supervisory Ethics and Future Trends in Business Communications
- Summarize ethical issues associated with business communications.
- Analyze trends in business communications.
Communication Business Practices
- Differentiate between government agencies and regulations that impact business communication practices.
- Assess business communications risk management practices.
- Explain the legal and ethical issues associated with image editing.
- Differentiate among the types of intellectual property.
Ethical Legal Environments of Free Speech
- Compare and contrast the different types of legally protected speech.
- Evaluate how the First Amendment affects business communication in a global environment.
- Evaluate how the First Amendment affects journalism.
- Analyze different business statutes that exist in the business communications environment.
- Explain the differences between the four invasion of privacy tort acts.
- Identify the elements and defenses of libel action.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.