Customer Service – beceu1130 (0 credits)
The key to a successful organization is a solid customer base. To develop and maintain a customer base, an organization must understand their customers and provide quality customer service. In this course, students explore the value of customer care and the definition of customer success. They learn about various types of customer relationships, how to increase customer loyalty and how sales are related to service. This course provides 0.6 continuing education units in one, 6-hour workshop.
This non-credit course is 2 weeks. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
The Value of Customer Care
- Explain how customer service is used to increase customer loyalty and sales
- Describe guidelines for dealing with unreasonable and irate customers
- Explain the value of customer care
- Define success from the consumer perspective
- Identify techniques for increasing customer satisfaction
- Identify the stages of customer management
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Units (PDUs) cannot be converted into academic credit. It is the student's responsibility to confirm whether or not CEUs/PDUs earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by employers and/or applicable licensing agencies.