bio204 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Water and Nutrient Transport
- Explain mechanisms of plant nutrient uptake.
- Evaluate roles of macronutrients and micronutrients in plant growth and function.
- Describe the role and process of transpiration.
- Examine how plants capture light.
- Describe light-dependent reactions and products in photosynthesis.
- Explain principles of energy transfer in living organisms.
- Analyze how stomata control leaf gas exchange and water loss.
- Describe the three stages and products in photosynthetic carbon reduction cycle.
- Explain how cells release energy through the three interdependent pathways.
Plant Growth and Development
- Examine major stages in plant development.
- Explain phototropism and gravitropism.
- Evaluate the role of major hormones in plant growth and development.
Cell Structure and Function
- Describe plant cell structure and function.
- Recognize physical and chemical properties of water.
- Examine mechanisms of water movement in cells.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.