topic title goes here
The Human Impact
- Recognize the role of human population growth in resource consumption.
- Examine the processes that affect habitat degradation.
- Assess the influence of conservation on biodiversity.
The Basics of Ecology
- Explain how ecologists use evidence and observation to quantify their results.
- Describe the history and the role of evolution and natural selection in ecology.
Environmental Ecology: Resources and Competition
- Explain how intraspecific competition affects species’ success.
- Explain how interspecific competition affects species’ success.
- Analyze how the environment affects plants, animals, and their resources.
- Describe the challenges of studying populations over time.
- Analyze patterns of reproduction, consumption, and death in populations.
- Explain the processes that move energy and matter through ecosystems.
- Explain how ecosystems influence species and their evolution.
- Distinguish characteristics within and between species that affect the species richness of a community.
- Analyze factors that affect diversity and contribute to evolutionary differentiation.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.