topic title goes here
Unicellular and Primitive Multicellular Animals
- Identify traits of sponges and placozoans.
- Describe the roles water and air play in the lives of invertebrates.
- Compare invertebrate classification systems.
The Cnidarians, Ctenophores, and Molluscs
- Differentiate between cnidarians and ctenophores.
- Compare classes of molluscs.
- Describe the characteristics of parasitic and nonparasitic organisms.
- Explain how beneficial nematodes affect the environment.
- Compare and contrast platyhelminths and mesozoans.
- Discuss how parasites affect the spread of malaria.
- Categorize arthropods by their common characteristics.
Lophophorates and Deuterostomes
- Differentiate between hemichordates and nonvertebrate chordates.
- Formulate a research strategy related to invertebrates.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.