bis221 | undergraduate
Introduction To Computer Applications And Systems
topic title goes here
Information Systems and Word Processing Tools
- Explain the benefits of Microsoft Office 365 Applications in the work environment.
- Describe basic hardware and software features and functions.
- Use a word processing tool to properly format a business report/research paper.
- Demonstrate the use of a search engine for research.
Information Security and Business Documents
- Explain the benefits of information security in the work environment.
- Describe the responsibilities and challenges businesses have in securing data.
- Create a security policy based on best practices using a word processing tool.
- Use a spreadsheet tool for a business project.
Wireless Technology and Spreadsheets
- Describe how wireless technologies are used in the work environment.
- Use a spreadsheet tool for business budget planning.
- Review a presentation tool and the features used to create an effective presentation.
Social Networking and Presentation Tools
- Analyze the influences of social media in the professional environment and how online collaboration tools are used to increase communication.
- Use presentation tool to evaluate various collaboration tools.
Contemporary Business Topics
- Explain the benefits of emerging technologies in the professional environment.
- Analyze how an organization might use technology to promote its branding, products, and services.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.