bis318 | undergraduate
Technology In Retail Management
topic title goes here
Computer-Based Training in Retail Management
- Identify the different uses of CBT in retail management.
- Explain the challenges of using CBT in retail management.
- Analyze the relationship between POS, SKU, and RFID.
- Compare the operational qualities of POS with nontechnology methods.
- Evaluate methods for tracking customer preferences.
- Analyze the benefits and challenges of using technology in retail management.
Technology in Retail Management
- Describe how technology is utilized in retail management.
- Explain methods of using technology to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of retail management.
Use of Technology in Retail Management Decision Making
- Analyze pricing and promotional strategies involving technology in retail management.
- Describe legal and ethical issues involving technology in retail management.
- Determine major components needed for technology systems in the retail industry.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.