bpa200 | undergraduate
Public Sector Communications
topic title goes here
- Identify written communication and reporting.
- Discuss the practice of persuasive writing and messaging.
- Identify group and team communication.
- Discuss communication and leadership.
Effective Public Sector Communication and Culture
- Identify communication skills and types.
- Discuss the characteristics of effective communication.
- Discuss communication and culture.
Communication Types, Genres, Relationships and the Value of Listening
- Identify communication types and genres including verbal and nonverbal.
- Outline communication and relationships.
- Identify the values of listening.
Communication Plans, Technology, and Conflict Resolution
- Identify the effects of technology and social media on communication.
- Discuss a communication plan for public organizations.
- Identify conflict resolution through communication.
Internal and External Communications
- Discuss the need for public speaking.
- Develop informative methods of internal and external communications.
- Discuss Intercultural Communication.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.