bpa221 | undergraduate
Critical Thinking And Decision Making In The Public Sector
topic title goes here
Diversity Policies and Reporting
- Identify the components of an effective diversity management policy.
- Analyze the effects of categorizing individuals into demographic categories.
- Describe diversity management.
- Discuss the differences between diversity management and equal opportunity.
Managing Diversity in the Public Sector
- Describe the approaches used to understand and manage diversity in the public sector.
- Discuss the role of leadership in promoting diversity management in the public sector.
- Discuss the recruitment strategies used in building diversity in the public sector.
Strategic Leadership, Policies, and Traits
- Describe the components of strategic thinking.
- Discuss the four types of strategic leadership.
- Describe the foundation of creating a good leadership base.
- Describe the four strategic leaders and their strategy for succeeding.
- Discuss the process of creating a strategy.
- Discuss the methods for implementing change for success.
- Describe the methods for identifying the path for change.
The Decision- Making Process
- Describe the process of framing and discuss how framing aids in the decision-making process.
- Discuss situations when framing would be appropriate in the decision-making process.
- Identify challenges with forming group decisions in the public sector.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.