brm246 | undergraduate
Retail Marketing: Merchandising
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Store Design and Purchasing
- Develop store layout and design to maximize sales.
- Evaluate vendors for store product.
- Design merchandise presentation for various retail environments.
- Develop a plan for merchandise and inventory management.
Consumer Behavior and Retail Location
- Determine an appropriate type of retail location for a target audience.
- Evaluate the sales potential of a retail location.
- Develop strategies for creating awareness, interest, desire, and action in retail consumers.
- Develop a retail pricing strategy.
- Develop a financial strategy for a retail organization.
Promotion and Retail Communications
- Determine the promotional mix.
- Design an effective marketing communication plan.
Retail Marketing Research
- Conduct a retail market situation audit.
- Select target markets for a retail organization.
- Determine the competition and competitive advantage.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.