Intro To Software Engineering –
This course introduces the fundamental, logical, and design considerations addressed during system and application software development. It provides a background in applications software development and testing techniques through a combination of theory and application.
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks. This course is available to take individually or as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Advisor.
Software Development Methods
- Identify software development trends.
- Examine alternative development methods.
- Describe the principles of software testing.
Software Architecture and Modeling
- Identify the system architecture.
- Examine software design principles.
- Develop technical design specifications.
- Describe software interfaces and controls.
- Explain testing strategies and planning.
Software Development Activities
- Determine software development and implementation activities.
- Define software quality assurance.
- Identify software testing techniques.
- Define the software testing environment.
- Develop a software testing plan.
- The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
- While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Advisor.
- Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.