bsa530 | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Management and Monitoring
- Define the optimization of the operational environment and explain the importance of optimization.
- Name and discuss at least two management and monitoring capabilities.
- Compare and contrast at least two different management and monitoring standards.
IT Strategies and Reference Architecture
- Identify, compare and contrast at least five technology patterns or categories in reference architectures.
- Explain the differences between enterprise technology strategies, reference architecture, and enterprise solutions designs.
- Define at least five terms used in IT architecture.
Application Infrastructure and Service Orientation
- Describe at least three goals each of virtualization and containers in application infrastructure.
- Describe distributed computing, grid computing, and caching in computing foundation.
- Describe Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and at least two implementation technologies supported by SOA.
Software Engineering and Integration
- Define the core capabilities for the effective engineering of solutions.
- Compare and contrast at least two service-oriented integration and traditional integration approaches.
- Define Integration Patterns (IP), and explain why it is necessary in Enterprise Architecture design.
- Define security concepts and capabilities, and explain their importance in architecture design.
- Identify and describe at least three common security standards in use today.
- Apply security best practices.
- Identify user interaction principles and explain their importance.
- Compare and contrast modern and traditional user interfaces.
- Name and discuss at least two industry standards applicable to user interaction.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.