bsa580 | Graduate
Statistical Business Analytics
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Business Analytics Function & Regression
- Produce correlations.
- Perform multiple regression.
- Investigate influential observations.
- Deploy Predictive Business Analytics.
Predictive Performance Analytics, Categorical Data
- Perform exact tests.
- Perform logistic regression.
- Describe Predictive performance analytics in practice.
Integration & Inputs for Predictive Model Performance
- Discuss analytical challenges.
- Perform parameter estimation.
- Integrate Business Analytics.
Trends & Measure Model Performance
- Select Subsets.
- Evaluate a series of models.
- Discuss business analytics organizational challenges.
Business Analytics & Statistics
- Examine data distributions.
- Perform simple tests of hypothesis.
- Discuss analytics as a competitive edge.
Analytics Guiding Principles & Analysis of Variance
- Verify the assumptions of ANOVA.
- Detect and analyze interactions between factors.
- Explain Principles and Practices of Business Analytics.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.