This non-credit course is 1 week To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Customer Relationship Building and Conflict Resolution
- Examine the basics of customer service
- Identify a difficult situation
- Identify how to handle simultaneous customer contacts via multiple modalities
- Identify customer issues
- Identify how to overcome common customer communication issues
- Identify ways to resolve challenging situations with customers
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.