This non-credit course is 2 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Evaluating Emotional Intelligence
- Recognize current self-understanding abilities as they relate to a current degree of emotional intelligence.
- Identify your current abilities to regulate emotions.
- Identify the current degree of social recognition.
- Assess current social regulation skills as they relate to emotional intelligence.
Applying Emotional Intelligence In A Business Environment
- Interpret personal emotions and how to improve emotional intelligence.
- Recognize and regulate emotions.
- Identify and improve social recognition and regulation skills.
- List emotional intelligence strategies to build an emotionally intelligent team.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.