Managing Conflict – bsceu1040 (0 credits)
In order to manage conflict, it is helpful to both understand how individuals react in conflict situations and identify what they can do to reduce conflict. This course will provide students with tools and assist you in understanding and implementing strategies that will help you manage conflict effectively. This course provides 0.4 continuing education units in one, 4-hour workshop.
This non-credit course is 1 week. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
- Identify reactions and attitudes toward conflict
- Determine measures to avoid conflict escalation
- Identify active listening and effective communication skills
- Identify effective responses to negative tactics
- Describe how to implement a solution to a conflict situation
- Determine the source and best solution to resolve conflict
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Units (PDUs) cannot be converted into academic credit. It is the student's responsibility to confirm whether or not CEUs/PDUs earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by employers and/or applicable licensing agencies.