bscom386 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
The Role of Communication Styles in Selling Relationships
- Explain what makes for a strong or what makes for a weak salesperson.
- Define the difference between B2C and B2B sales.
- Describe the different communication styles in selling relationships.
Linking Sales Promotion and Marketing Strategy
- Identify how the elements of integrated marketing communications interact to create an effective selling environment.
- Apply the basic steps in a sales promotion and marketing product strategy.
- Relate sales tactics to the marketing process.Â
- Determine the role of sales promotion in an organizationâs integrated marketing program.
Developing a Customer Strategy
- Describe the role of consumer behavior in sales.
- Determine customer needs using a consultative questioning strategy.
- Develop effective sales strategies for B2C and B2B.
- Apply customer strategies to various buyer types.
Communicating Through The Sales Process
- Discuss the various influences that shape customer buying decisions.
- Assess customer needs and concerns.
- Describe the different customer communication styles and best approaches for each.
- Develop a presentation strategy.
Ethics in Sales Communications
- Analyze the influence of ethics in selling.
- Discuss factors that influence the ethics of salespeople
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.