bscom435 | undergraduate
Creativity And Communication
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Components of Creativity
- Assess the impact of family and society on the development of a creative person.
- Explain the Four P's of Creativity.
- Critique the role of personal psychology in creativity.
The Psychology of Creativity
- Evaluate means of fostering creative personality traits.
- Assess the interaction of creativity and self-control.
- Analyze the creative personality.
Creativity, Communication, and Critical Thinking
- Evaluate the relationship between creativity and critical thinking.
- Assess the role of creativity in problem solving.
- Explain theories about creative cognitive processes.
Creativity, Communication, and Fostering Creative Thinking
- Assess the inter-relationship between creativity and communication.
- Explain creativity training and development.
The Nature of Creativity
- Identify the components of creativity.
- Summarize the history of the key concepts of creativity.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.