bss482 | undergraduate
Securing Critical Infrastructure And Cyberspace
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Planning for Protection of Assets
- Describe national planning approaches, including prevention, protection, mitigation, response, and recovery.
- Compare asset protection techniques for various critical infrastructure sectors.
- Apply guidelines and practices for asset mitigation and protection planning.
- Describe the challenges owners/operators face when tasked with asset protection.
Border and Transportation System Security Issues
- Explain best practices for improving border and transportation security cybersystems.
- Compare transportation systems security practices used in multiple modes of transportation.
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of border and transportation security cybersystems.
- Describe agencies tasked with providing border and transportation security.
Securing Human and Property Assets
- Describe security practices aimed at protecting human and property assets.
- Identify motives used by terrorists and other malicious actors to exploit and harm critical infrastructure.
- Describe the role computers and humans play in the protection of infrastructure assets.
- Describe how computers and humans can pose risks to infrastructure assets.
- Identify the physical and cyber techniques used to attack communications infrastructure.
- Explain the tools and techniques used to provide global cybersecurity.
Critical Infrastructure and Interdependency
- Define national critical infrastructure.
- Identify critical infrastructure and key resources sectors.
- Identify departments, agencies, and other government partners involved in protecting critical infrastructure.
- Describe critical infrastructure partnerships at the federal, state, local, and tribal levels.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.