bus475 | undergraduate
Integrated Business Topics
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Recommend an implementation strategy for a strategic plan.
- Develop strategic objectives.
- Create organizational objectives and goals.
Introduction to Strategic Management
- Define strategic management and planning.
- Create an organizational mission and vision statement.
- Analyze an organization in terms of its structure, culture, and purpose.
- Develop a strategic plan.
Internal and External Environment
- Conduct a SWOTT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, and Trends) analysis.
- Analyze the impact of the external and internal environments on an organization's strategic plan.
Monitoring and Control
- Develop methods to monitor and control the implementation of a strategic plan.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.