Transforming The Business II – bus732 (3 credits)
This course requires the learner to integrate all previous learning by identifying and solving organizational problems and recommending new business models that will increase organizational performance. The outcome of this course will be a continuation of Transforming the Business I.
- Integrate marketing, finance, and operations knowledge into business planning and decision making.
- Apply research methods to solve business problems.
- Analyze the internal and external regulatory, industry, and global business environment to determine business strategy.
- Develop organizational change management strategies.
- Demonstrate reflective leadership practice.
This graduate-level course is 8 weeks. This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.