topic title goes here
Troubleshooting, Maintaining, and Upgrading Operating Systems
- Describe maintenance issues for operating systems.
- Describe troubleshooting techniques for operating system-related problems.
- Compare the process of upgrading an operating system to an original installation.
The Networking of Operating Systems
- Explain how networking functions in operating systems.
- Describe common networking problems.
- Explain the key networking concepts that affect operating systems.
The Security of Operating Systems
- Describe the security features of modern Windows® operating systems.
- Describe steps to secure modern operating systems.
- Explain the factors that contribute to an operating system’s security.
Installing and Supporting Operating Systems
- Describe how to install Windows operating systems.
- Identify areas of concern when installing and maintaining operating systems.
- Explain how operating systems are supported.
Introducing Operating Systems
- Identify components and functions of operating systems.
- Compare operating systems to other software.
- Describe factors that lead to upgrades in operating systems.
- Compare versions of the Windows operating system.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.