cis532 | Graduate
Information Systems Leadership
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Organizational Ethics and Negotiations
- Describe how a CIO can use negotiation skills to benefit the organization
- Describe the relationship between system integrity and ethical behavior
- Explain how to go about Marketing the IT Department Value
Organizational Culture and Politics
- Analyze the factors affecting organizational culture
- Asses how politics plays a factor in an organizationâs culture
- Evaluate a Client Focused Approach in organizational development
- Discuss the role of the CIO in team development.
- Assess the factors needed for an IT group to develop a level of Maturity
Managing Change and Implementing Innovation
- Evaluate the role of the CIO in Driving Change
- Analyze the impact of Innovation within an organization
Emotional and Social Intelligence
- Explain the relevance of Emotional intelligence
- Describe how developing Social intelligence aids a CIO in career development
- Evaluate the Roles and Relationships between the IT group and other departments within an organization.
- Explain the value of a Social Organization.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.