cja414 | undergraduate
Public Finance: Sources, Management, And Reports
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Fundamentals of Public Finance
- Explain the effect of demographics on public revenue services.
- Determine operating sources of public revenue.
- Compare and contrast between public and private budget preparation.
Effect of Capital Projects on Operating Budgets
- Determine the effect of capital projects on operating budgets.
- Determine capital sources of public funding.
- Analyze types of debt.
Operational Sources of Public Funding
- Compare and contrast types of operating budgets.
Infrastructure and Capital Budgeting
- Analyze the effect of capital budgets on government financial reports.
Public Reporting and Ethics
- Describe the importance of responsible public stewardship.
- Evaluate fiscal strengths and deficiencies of government financial reporting.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.